How do I contact you guys easier?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I contact you guys easier?

Hey 2nd floor. I've been writing all of the "toxic mom" posts in the "family" forum and I feel bad about writing so many. Sometimes I have really tiny stories I just need to get out and I want to talk to you guys about it without having to do a whole post. I know I can text, but my mom always looks over my shoulder and i don't know if she has the text messages saved onto cloud (which is a thing. She did it to me two years ago). Is there any way I can contact you guys just to vent about tiny things? Or is it okay to do it here? I dont wanna make it seem like I'm desperate for attention I just don't wanna annoy my friends with my rants anymore because they often say "why do you talk about her so much??" Etc. thank you!

Hi, there are three ways to contact us, the message board, which you use and feel free to use as much as you like, texting, which you think you're Mom might see and of course, call us. Our number is the same for texting and talking, 888-222-2228. If you have a Smart Phone, you can also download our free app by searching "2ndfloor" in the App Store. Then you can talk or text us with the push of a button.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X