Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

I'm at a point in my life where I don't really know what to do anymore. For a long time I was extremely depressed and had suicidal thoughts everyday but I've been slowly getting a little better. I still feel sad a lot of the time but I don't have those thoughts everyday. Today my mom was telling me that she's worried that I don't do enough activities and other stuff that I could put on my application for colleges. I have anxiety and some other things that make it hard for me to participate and engage in social things like sports, clubs, etc. It got me thinking about the future and I started to feel really lost and scared. Some weird things have happened to me the past few days which had triggered my anxiety even more. I've also noticed that my friends have become really distant from me. We don't really talk or hangout anymore and I feel really lonely most of the time. I never want to go back to the way I was a few months ago because it was probably the worst I've ever been. I don't know what to do or how to help myself because it's difficult for me to express and talk about my feelings to other people (face to face).

It can be very frustrating to feel lonely and lost. If you feel like your anxiety is stopping you from enjoying parts of your life than maybe you can see a guidance counselor or therapist to discuss more ways to cope with this anxiety, it may help! If there are things that you want to do that you feel like you can't, than combating anxiety will definitely be your first step. I am sorry to hear about what has been going on with your friends. If you feel that they are distancing themselves, maybe you can reach out to them and see if something is bothering them. If not, maybe they are also going through a rough patch in their lives and feel distant from everyone also. As far as helping yourself, it can be difficult but you made a great choice reaching out to us! Take small steps and talk to the people that you trust and little by little you may find yourself expressing your feelings more. Good luck with everything and please call or text us if you ever want to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X