No announcement yet.

need help from family - I am immigrant!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help from family - I am immigrant!

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i had sex with this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man?

It is okay, that you are feeling confused about your sexuality just give yourself some time to sort through your feelings. You should try to first focus on yourself right now and then figure out when and how to explain to your mom or family next. When the time feels right you will know, in the meantime maybe there is one person in your life who you would feel most comfortable speaking about your sexuality with? This way hopefully you can have one person on your side and feel the support. If not, maybe try going to your counselor at college for some extra support and guidance. You can also check out some resources that may also be helpful for you: The Gay & Lesbian National Hotline (888) 843-4564 www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline ; The Trevor Project for GLBT & Questioning Teen (866)488-73867 www.thetrevorproject.org and www.trevorspace.org ; Please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline if you would like to talk about this further. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or you can also text us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X