Everything's terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything's terrible

I keep shaking,everything's going horrible for me and I'm trying to stay positive but its hard,I wanna feel a better and get a job but there's never any call backs or emails and I just give up,

I can understand how frustrating it must be to not be able to find a job when you really want one. Your shaking doesn’t sound good. Do you think you are experiencing maybe a little anxiety? Possible talk to someone about that or try to incorporate exercise into your routine it can eliminate endorphins & increase serotonin which is the feel good chemical. Now, Depending on what you are interested in you could work in the food industry, places may need servers or people to clear tables, hostesses, etc. You could also ask any friends or relatives to keep an eye out for employment that might work for you. Here is a link that may help you with job guidance as well @ http://www.njnextstop.org/ or you can call them at (760) 603-7911. Another tip is to post your resume on a career sight like career builder or indeed. Good Luck! If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X