I can't do this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't do this

I might just lose my dam mind like is she forreal I'm done being grounded for a month like I'm tired I just want to go with my dad man like my dad understand me more than her like I can't with her I'm tired of being in this house I'm tired of living here in general I can't be here cause the more I'm here the more I feel like I'm going crazy. I don't know what to do

Sounds like you're very frustrated over your current home life. Sometimes there is a reason why a child can't live with a parent, if that is not the case in your situation, maybe you can discuss it with your parents. See if you can spend more time with your father since you feel like he understands you better. At the very least, if it's allowed, can you contact him in some way and have a conversation with him. Texting, phone call, skype or other forms of social media all make it very convenient to speak with people throughout the day. Maybe that will help you feel more connected to him when you can't be actually around him. Text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X