i can't do this anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't do this anymore

It's so exaughsting explaining it over and over again but I hate my parents so much and when they get mad they say terrible things to me and I think my mom fractured my ankle yesterday and my dad was threatening to knock me out (closed fist) and now they're not letting me leave the house and I just want to leave I'm only 15 and I just hate them so much and I'm so fucking numb and screwed up and this has been going on for as long as I can remember. There's no breaking the cycle I need to just leave them forever help

Physical abuse is never okay no matter what the scenario. Is there anyone else you can speak with? Have you considered talking to another adult about the behavior you are are enduring at home? If your parents are hitting you call the National Child Abuse Hotline number at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) You can also speak with a counselor at school and they can walk you through the steps you need to be safe. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X