I'm lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lost

I been dealing with alot for a while. Self harming and smoking and drinking I never had it easy.I'm only 16 and I just suffer with alot.I can't talk to people cause I feel like I'm going to get hurt again from the people I talk to. I have very low trust with alot of my friends and family like I can't trust them cause really quick it goes to other people I don't know or I feel like I'm not able to trust no one anymore. I can't focus in school I'm failing every class. I feel like I'm stupid that I can't do nothing. I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. I have very low thoughts with my self. I don't like how I look. I hate making people happy byou putting my self down and making my self feel like I'm just a dumb person.

I can understand how what you’ve been going through has been hard for you. I think that it is important to be able to talk to people about what you’re feeling and the things that you’re going through, that way they don’t continue to build up and get worse. Maybe you can try talking to one person who you really trust, or even go to a counselor. A school counselor could be a really good first step in talking to someone about how you’re feeling. With school, maybe you can talk to your teachers and see if there is anything you can do to help you bring your grades up before the end of the marking period. Some ideas could be extra credit assignments or tutoring before your next test. There are also some ways that you can help improve your self esteem. They could be going to a self-help group for people who might be feeling the same way as you, or even going to talk to someone one-on-one. If you want to talk more don’t hesitate to call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Even if try but it's hard I would cry and feel like I'm not worth it I'm tired of this. I really wish I was with my dad someone who isn't as hard on me he's like the only person who listens to me. I'm just tired of them I just wish I wasn't here anymore. My mom over do stuff and she don't let me go back to social media like u taking my life. She wonder why I don't love her reason why I hate her with everything reason why I love my step mom more. I just wish I never had this life. Rather be in a foster home then a house with ppl who don't love me.

Comment

Have you tried speaking with someone about all you are experiencing like we suggested? Sometimes that can be very helpful in getting your feelings sorted out. As far as your family, is there a reason you can't talk to your father? If not, maybe you can have at the very least, conversations to discuss what you're going through, and maybe even set up visits if that's something that is able to happen. Sometimes family doesn't get along, but it doesn't mean they hate you. Maybe you're just having a rough patch right now. Give it some time and see if it smooths out. If not, maybe you can talk with your Mom about seeing someone together to try to work out your issues with each other. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X