Friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends

I dont know why i dont have friends...i mean ik i can be alittle on edge but i cant help it. But im very nice to EVERYONE and im goofy... but every weekend i sit home alone...its causing my depression to sky rocket...idk why or what to do..?

What have you done to make friends. Building friends takes action on your part. Do you reach out to people, join clubs or sports in school, sit around different people at lunch and try bringing up conversation? Have you ever asked someone what they were doing over the weekend or maybe tried to set up plans with some people in your school. Continue to be nice and yourself and someone should see that and enjoy your company. If you're feeling depressed, you might want to have a talk with your school counselor about it. They can help you start the process of getting help for that. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X