Anxiety panick attacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety panick attacks

Hello well I m been suffering from anxiety OCD disorder which give me panick attacks and depression ;( ;(. I'm 23 female witha2years old son and a hundsband I been trying to facd my fears changing negative thoughts to positive thoughts i been doing my best because i don't want to leave in fears all the time the problem here is that I don't have no one to talk just my bf and when I do he said that's not a big problem is just u doing it to your mind ;( well today I went to emergency for. tachycardia Really bad and he say is. Nothing is just anxiety but I knew it was more than tha anyway I m just tired of no having a normal life anxiety control me I wanna have a happy live with my son and be happy so sad I can't ;( ;( I going to counseling I know the gonna offer me pills but I don't know I m not that type of person but at the same time may try see if help because I'm going through hell right now panics attacks depression anxiety ;(worse things ever should I try pill for anxiety ? Please help

I am sorry that you are going through this. Anxiety and panic attacks can be very frightening. It is good that you went to hospital for a work up and get checked out medically. You would benefit from following up with doctor who can monitor your symptoms and medications if that is your treatment plan. The best thing you can do is work with a therapist who treats anxiety and specializes in cognitive behavior therapy. You can have a session where you can include your significant other so they can learn more about anxiety and how they can help support you. You are being hard on yourself about "taking medication". If you need treatment while you feel better you will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel and enjoy your son and relationship. This problem is more common than you may think and there is plenty of help out there for it! If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Best of luck!

Comment

Thank

Thanks you I will follow with my doctor tomorrow and Tuesday apt for therapy I hope I have my life back one day ;(

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X