Parents & Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents & Life

My parents always call me a good victim. My friends have been a$$hole to me, I keep inviting them places and none back. My mom thinks its all my fault. I have been sore from basketball and tired. I listen to music and relaxed all day she got mad. She told me to do one thing, which was collect something which I was going to do after basketball. She says my phone but I was just tired today. The only reason I guess I have been on my phone, just I have been talking to a guy I sort of like. I just got out of a year relationship that was really hard break up. He got what he wanted and turned around and broke up with me because family was too important, sports, and school. We went to different high schools but live close to each other. My parents blame everything on me, and call me a good victim. They tell me this is why my friends hate me right now. I am over it. I am crying, and I need a break from them.

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this issue right now. Sometimes parents can say things that hurt our feelings or make us feel bad. Have you ever tried expressing how it makes you feel when they say "This is why your friends hate you" or call you a victim?Maybe they don't realize that it's hurting you as much as it is. As far as your friends, have you guys ever spoke about what's going on between you? Like how come you don't invite me to hang out with you when you go out. They may have a reason, think you aren't interested in going, or maybe don't even realize that you're feeling left out. The thing to remember for both issues is that honest communication, not blaming is important. Tell them how your feeling and try to avoid blaming them for their behaviors. Good luck with working your issues out and basketball. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X