I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

These voices inside my head tell me that no one cares about me, and I believe them. Maybe it's my own voice but I can't tell the difference. My friends don't check up on me anymore. I have issues at home that I can't fix. School is bad. I don't want to feel anymore. I had a dream where I hurt myself but I didn't feel any pain and I know that in dreams you don't usually feel pain but I think I might hurt myself in real life. I don't want to but it's been on my mind a lot and I can't suppress it. I don't have anyone to go to and I feel so alone.

It definitely sounds like you have a lot going on right now. It's great that you are aware of your feelings and even more so the possibility of negative actions. I am glad that you reached out, but please reach out for even more help before things get worse. Think of some people you can talk to in more detail about this..family members, teachers, guidance counselor. You can call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Please be proactive with taking care of yourself. The sooner you reach out, the easier this could be. You're not alone!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X