I'm done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done

can you name some reasons to keep living because I feel like I don't have any left.

First, I must tell you that if you are feeling suicidal then you should call 911 or go to your local hospital's ER so you can get help right away. A professional at the hospital can do a crisis assessment and get you immediate help! You can also call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 which can help with a crisis as well. Another suggestion is to reach out to your parents or guardians, or a trusted adult. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228, we can get help out to you as well. Don't hesitate, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! We are here 24/7 to help you! You can also text us.
    Here is an additional support link that is a suicide prevention website at www.metanoia.org/suicide.

Comment

Because

You are a beautiful person. You matter. i'm sorry you feel this way. no one deserves this. I know you are going to argue that i don't know you or something. that doesn't change the fact that everyones lives matter. i know i dont know you, but i would like to speak to you. i want you to know that if you feel like you have no one... you have me now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X