I don't know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do

There is this guy that is much older than me and we just started having sex. The sex was not the problem but when he was on top of me the only thing that kept coming to my mind was when I was choked a few years ago. The person was on top of me almost the same way that the guy I was having sex with was. It really creeped/ scared me a lot. I might be spending the night with the older guy this weekend but I don't know if I can because all I can think about is when I got choked when he is on top of me. I don't know what to do or if I should even tell him that he makes me a little uncomfortable.

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry you are going through this now. If you plan on spending time with this man, it is important for you to let him know that you are uncomfortable with that position. You don't have to tell him why, you could just say you really don't want to discuss it. If the relationship ends up lasting a long time then you might want to think about telling him about what happened to you. I hope you have received some counseling for what has happened in your past. If not, I would highly recommend it. Please fell free to reach out to 2ndfloor either by message board, texting, or by phone. We are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X