major flaw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major flaw

Ive had 4 roomates, and they have all said that I am impossible to live with, as I am probably the biggest slob in the world. No matter how hard I try to be neat, I still get distracted and I cant do it, to the standard that 95% percent of people have. What is wrong with me? how do I become normal? is it a mental problem? what will fix it?

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. Do you keep a schedule for things that you have to do? I would suggest trying that and add in cleaning into your schedule. Not many people enjoy cleaning but it is something that has to get done, unless you can afford a maid to clean for you. Do you get easily distracted or is it only when you have to clean? If you get easily distracted, I would suggest seeking out a counselor to help you with this issue. If you only get distracted when you have to clean then you're probably just trying to avoid it. I hope you try some of the suggestions and if you need to reach out you can call, text or send another message board post. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X