OCD Or just normal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCD Or just normal?

I chose a college that was low tier bc it had a program for my major, and since going there I have set a goal for myself to go to a very good masters program which I feel takes a 3.8 from my current school since its low tier. This has caused me depression And has made me want to switch schools bc a lot of the kids here aren't very motivated and didn't do very well in high school. Is thinking about this a lot ocd or just normal?

Thinking about your future and making life decisions can definitely be stressful, so this is completely normal. IF you feel too overwhelmed you should talk to a counselor at school about this. As far as not being sure about staying at the college then talk to an academic adviser about your worries, there are staff at school that can help you navigate through this. I don't know too much about tiers and college, but you can get what you want to get out of any school, so just stay focused on your goals that you set. I hope this help and if you need to talk more call 2NFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X