What's the point?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point?

Today I got back my quiz in math and I got a 76. I was pretty upset because I studied really hard and I worked with my tutor, but I still did really bad. I should be studying for my bio test, but instead I'm typing this because what's the point. What's the point if I get a bad grade on my test tomorrow. Life moves on. It doesn't matter. We all die eventually. Why should I care? Why should I live? What's the point?

That's life...it's full of positive and negative things. You should live for all of the great opportunities and experiences life has to offer. To feel happiness, love, excitement, etc. is amazing. In the grand scheme of things a 76 on a math quiz means nothing so that's not something you should focus on caring about too much especially when you tried your best-that's always what is most important...and plus a 76 is better than a 0, right? At the end of the day we are all in the same boat- it just comes down to your choice of what type of journey in life you want to have along the way! If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X