Why me??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why me??

I look back on high school, and I view it as a blank slate, as in nothing really happened. No crazy parties, no great memories. I went to school, went home, did homework, did a bunch of track, and had friends from track, and never went out much. I wanted to go out, but not by the time I realized it, it was too hard to make friends, as it was senior year. my friends were all shy, and just wanted to go home and watch tv or visit family on weekends, and I tried to make new friends, but it was just about impossible, during class, and at track I was just running...not possible... college it is a lot easier, clubs, dorms, cafeteria, more time in between classes, student center, and its not weird to randomly go up and talk to someone, unlike high school. I just wish high school, was more fun, it was such a bore...did anyone else have these experiences? I regret them, I wish I had a lot more to reflect on.....

High school is in the past so do not waste your time and energy thinking about something that you will never change. What you have control over now is learning from it and making college a great experience that you can look back on and live with the fact that you made the most of it! So stop spending your time in college wishing things were different in high school or before you know it you will look back at your college experience remembering that all you thought about was high school! If you would like to talk about this further you could always give us a call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Remember, move forward not backward!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X