perfect or just normal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect or just normal

I wish that I could always have a boyfriend, go out 3x a week, and a large group of friends, be in a sorority, get the perfect internship and get a 4.0? does everyone have this..the first semester I had a 4.0 and a ton of friends, second semester 4.0 boyfriend, and only 3 friends, perfect internship, why cant I do it all?

No one is perfect. However, if you set goals for yourself that is great and what you describe is not impossible to reach.(obviously because you accomplished many of your goals) But you must remember that if you do not reach every goal on your list that is ok too. Don't be too hard on yourself! It sounds like you have a lot of positive things going on right now! If you would like to talk about this further you could always give us a call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X