This Is Bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Bad

How can I pull out of a deep depression? It's been bad. Then my brother calls me fat, d**e, and f*g some more. Then I am forced to read The Bell Jar which pushed me off the edge.
    I relapsed and started cutting again. I feel like i just want to die. I know I don't, it's just the depression talking. But it's awful. How do I get out of this. I need to be perky and happy for when school starts on Monday and I come out. Help me please.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 09-05-2013, 12:15 PM.

It sounds like you are really going through a lot. There is no reason to go through it alone. Self-injury is never the right way to handle a problem. It is dangerous and an unhealthy way to handle stress or problems.There are tons of resources available to help you deal with feeling depressed. It would be helpful for you to consider telling an adult that you trust about this, such as a doctor, your parents, teacher, guidance counselor, or school nurse. Your brothers words seem so hurtful. They are not okay. It is not okay or fair to you to be talked to like that. It may be really helpful to let your brother know how hurtful his words are or to talk to your parents and make them aware of this situation. Also, you do not need to act happy or any other way that you don't want to or don't feel. Coming out to others is a really personal decision that is often not easy. Since you have made the decision that this is the right time for you, it may be helpful to just go with whatever you truly feel. Good luck! And remember to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X