I just overcame my life wall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just overcame my life wall

High school was hell for me, since I have bad add. I'm fine socially and at work, but school has always been incredibly hard. It takes me 16 hours to write an essay and I've been stuck at the library being misreble studying 20 plus hours for exams to get good grades when some study 3. High school I studied non stop and I did well. I can't help feeling I've wasted this semester. I had more free time the first year of college than high school, but this year has been a literal nightmare. My focus has been horrible and My advisor put me in a ton of hard classes. I finally got on ADD Meds and they worked for 3 hours at the right dose, I learned a chapter of acctg in 35 minutes when it ussually wouldve taken me a full day. I need to get more soon medicatiob soon so I can do my work like a normal person but I can't help thinking I've wasted my life. All the time everyone else has been out in sororites, making friends or wih their boyfriends I've been trapped in my room beig misreble and suffering with horrible add. Where did my life go? How do I fix this?before I grow old and look back and say wow that sucked so badly im single and friendless?

I know it can be frustrating and upsetting to think that you may have put too much of your time in studying when other people put their focus on other things, but that's what you had to do at the moment. You can't change the past you can only learn from it so it's time to start looking at what to do now. You don't have to do that moving forward. Get to your doctor ASAP. You know that the medication works so you won't have to put as much time in as you used to and can use the free time to join a club or socialize. If you feel your classes are too tough, speak to your advisor about lessening your course load for the next semester. Don't stress about what you did or didn't do last semester, focus on what you can do now to turn this around. If you want to talk more call or text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X