Not Temporary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Temporary

Why do people say that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem when it really isn't? There are problems that can last forever and that you can't do anything about. So, then what's the point? Why should I keep going?

It sounds like you are going through a rough time so I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. Well if you think about it suicide is permanent. When someone kills them self, there is no coming back from that. My question to you is how do you know your problem is going to last forever? Things change on a daily basis and even if you can't change a problem, you can always change the way you look at it by doing many things. Changing how you react to the problem is one way. Also, changing your attitude and how you perceive an issue can also change how you feel about it. Reaching out for help from someone you trust when you feel like nothing is going right is extremely helpful and can actually help change your outlook on life. Even if you feel like there is no one there, reach out to a counselor or teacher to let them know how you are feeling. Some resources that might be helpful for you are http://njhopeline.com/index.htm, this one is if you are located in NJ or if you are outside of NJ,http://www.hopeline.com, the first one has a chat feature too. You can call either one @ (855) 654-6735 or(800) SUICIDE 784-2433. If you are feeling this way, please reach out for help, Nothing is permanent except suicide. You can always contact us at the helpline either by texting or calling @888-222-2228. We are available 24/7 so please reach out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X