I'm Done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Done

I have been thinking about this for many months now, and I have finally made my decision to kill myself in the near future. The only thing that I haven't worked out is whether or not to write a suicide note. My means is to "make it look like an accident" because I don't want to hurt the people around me. However, I feel like others should know that I meant to do it, that it felt like my only option. But, again, at the same time, I don't want to hurt anyone. Writing a note would let them know that I made this choice and I can apologize and I can let them know that they couldn't have done anything to stop me, but then I guess it wouldn't be "an accident." I just need an answer: write a note, or, don't. Thanks.

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry you feel like you don't want to live anymore. It is never an easy choice but there is always help. You might of already reached out for help, whether it was a counselor, a friend, or someone else close to you. Many people have daily struggles like you do, you need to know that you are not in this alone. I understand that you want me to just give you an answer to your question but nothing is that easy, especially when it comes to taking your life. Does anyone in your family know how you feel? Have you reached out to them? If not, I would tell you it is important to do so. I do not know your family circumstances, whether good or bad, but I am sure that they will be upset if you take your life. Please reach out for support. Here are some resources you have available for you: Hope Center Hotline-(800) 784-2433 or their website-www.njhopeline.com/index.htm. Also, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline-(800) 273-8255 or their website-http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. You can call 2ndfloor 24/7-888-222-2228 or text daily between 12-8PM. I think it is important for you to talk to someone in order for you to get some help. I am sure you have lots of reasons to live, you are probably not seeing any of that now. Please reach out for the help you need.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X