tron cat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tron cat

i have this voice not really a voice but it tells me to do stuipid stuff i dont want to do for example: i was just on a cruise and i kept on trying to go over the ledge not because im suicidal but it was telling me and i cant controll it its kind of ocd but i named him tron cat it tels me to do other stuff too and i hate it

If you are hearing a voice that is telling you to hurt yourself and you are listening to it, you would probably benefit from some form of mental health therapy. Depending on your circumstances, your insurance coverage and financial situation, treatment might be extremely helpful for you and get you to understand what is going on with Tron Cat and how to deal with it. One way to begin the process is to speak with a school guidance counselor and let them know you are looking for mental health treatment and seeing if they have any local suggestions. You can also google "mobile crisis" and the county you live in and call the mobile crisis unit in your county. They provide in-home therapy for those who qualify for it. Good luck and make sure you don't listen to Tron Cat's suggestions to hurt yourself. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X