Trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble

I'm a sophomore girl in high school and I love adventure and new experiences and stuff. I'll admit that some of what I do is illegal..for example, I drink once in awhile with my friends and I smoke weed like once a month. The other day, my friend and I were feeling adventurous so we decided to walk out of the restaurant we ate in without paying the bill. The manager called my parents almost a week later, and basically, I'm screwed. My parents are so disappointed in me. The thing is, they don't know half the things that I do. But now, my mom is always so suspicious and she wants to take me to the doctor to test me for drugs or alcohol in my system. The last time I drank was last month, and I smoked a little bit of weed earlier this month, and one cigarette almost 2 weeks ago. Please, I don't want a lecture about how smoking is bad, because I am aware, and I am not addicted at all, and I don't smoke often. I just want to hear your advice. How can I gain back my parent trust? And do you think the marijuana and alcohol will show up from the tests??

First, you are very lucky that the manager called your mother because they could have easily called the police and you would have been in deeper trouble. It sounds like you are practicing risky behavior and it's going to catch up to you if you are not careful. I do not know what exactly will show up in the drug testing. As far as gaining your parents trust again, you should talk to them and see what you can work on to help them try to trust you again. Actions speak louder then words so you will just have to show them in time. If you want to talk about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 12-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X