Random Things that are irritating me-- vent out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Things that are irritating me-- vent out

1. So my mom asked me if I shave, and then I said no and then she said don't do anything unless I tell you. Like what the heck? I dont like her mentality, its my body and i dont have to take your permission for whatever I want to do
    2. My parents see me as this strong girl who is optimistic, but little do they know I am depressed and pessimistic, so now how can I ask for help without being vulnerable?
    3. Help me
    4. I get stressed from every little minor things and it gives me headaches. One time I got super stresssed cuz I wont remember one word. Is too much stress over minor things normal?
    5. No one understands me. My parents dont. They can and they would love to, but I cant talk to them and I wont even try to because its so awkward. I dont know how to explain myself. They wont understand that I am the opposite of what they see me, they wont believe it, they will think i am exagerating :'(
    6. I am honestly so nice to people, yet no one returns it to me
    7. I dont know how to love myself, I try to focus on the positive and compliments, i just cant love my overall persona. I feel the need to be liked, and i let that dictate my confidence. I cant help it.
    8. I get tics when Im nervous and it makes me even more anxious
    9. I cant trust anyone
    10. Help me

What I'm hearing from you is that you need/want help, but don't know how to get the help that you need. These things that you are becoming overly stressed or anxious about could be due to keeping all of this to yourself. No one can understand you if you don't tell them what's going on. It can be scary to be vulnerable and open about how you are feeling, but that's what your parents are there for. They want to help you. They want you to be happy. They are describing you in positive ways because this is what they are seeing, but if they knew other wise I believe they would do everything in their power to help you to feel like yourself again. If you don't feel comfortable going up to them and telling them what's going on try writing it down. If it's on paper sometimes it's easier to get out. You can always explain to them that you were afraid you would leave something out so this way was better for you. I know it can be difficult to trust people, but sometimes all you need is one person. Right now your parents are the people you can trust. Once you begin therapy or whatever course of action you choose you can work on all of these things that you listed above. The first step is reaching out for help, which you did here. The second step is reaching out to the people that can help you in you everyday lives, which is your parents. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24.7 or text us daily 12PM-8PM at 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X