Please respond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please respond

Hi. So I don't know if this only happens to me but ever since I was molested when I was a kid by my cousin, I'm
    Not really a type of person to be all mushy in a relationship. When k was in 6th grade I had a boyfriend and he called me babe and that makes me really uncomfortable. Also I have a friend and we use to like each other and I went to his house and he kept like hugging me and trying to kiss me and he kept touching my stomach and it made me feel uncomfortable. I don't know if it's me and the trauma of once being molested but I can't really trust guys and I never want to have sex because it reminds me of that day I was molested. My friend doesn't know about me being molested when I was kid and I don't wanna make him seem like a bad guy when he did that, he didn't know. But I'm not a type of person to be all lovey dovy even though some people aren't either. Also when I got home from my friends house I kinda felt like I was going to have a panic attack or something I felt very very very uncomfortable because all I was thinking is maybe he's going to do something to me maybe I should leave and I didn't do anything about it but I told him to stop when he was bothering me and he did but i don't know I feel like I'm going crazy idk

I am glad that your reached out to 2ndfloor. This reaction is totally normal under the circumstances. Have you ever been in counseling for this issue? Even if you had, I would recommend seeking some therapeutic help. People that go through traumatic things, like you have usually see positive results with counseling. Please check out this website, www.rainn.org, it discusses sexual assault and also has a hotline #800-656-HOPE and it has a live chat too. Please remember that what happened to you was not your fault. If you feel the need to contact us, we have a texting service from 4-8 PM daily or by phone 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Please reach out for help as soon as possible.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X