I don't know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know

I've NEVER told anyone this, mostly because I've tried to block it out, but I've been thinking about it a lot recently and just needed to let it out.
    So my uncle (he's not my real uncle, just a close family-friend) and his son used to touched me. It started when I was about 7, he was maybe 14 or 15, and he used to kiss me and feel me when we were alone. He used to masturbate in front of me (I didn't realize what that was when I was younger, but now I do) and I remember once he asked me to have sex with him (I also didn't know what that meant at the time) but I said no because I felt that it was something bad.
    My mom was in the hospital for a while so my brother and I stayed at their house for a little. During the nights my uncle would come into the bed and put his hand down my pants to touch me. I didn't know what to do at those times so I would pretend that I was sleeping. I do remember once that I was watching tv with my brother on the bed and he came in and started touching me while my brother was sitting next to me but I don't think my brother saw/realized what was going on. Also he would tell me to sit on his lap when we were watching tv or sitting on the couch. I don't remember when that stopped, but about a year later, we rented abbeach house with their family and one night the 15 year old pushed me against the bed and started kissing me and then told me to show him my underwear. I refused and then he slapped me on the face and pulled them down a little and then stopped. It's been almost 6 years since that's happened and nothing has happened after that, but my family is still close with them and we go to their house sometimes to swim in their pool and I feel like something bad will happen soon. I can't and won't tell anyone else about this but I just needed to get it out.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I'm glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR and that you were able to tell us but I would encourage you to tell your mom or a trusted adult. I know you may be scared but you are stronger then you think, you took the first step and told us so now take the next step to report them. You also need to get counseling for yourself so that you are able to heal from this trauma so really think about it and reporting them is part of the healing process. They should be held accountable for the sexual abuse that you have been suffering from at their hands. A police report can be made and they can go to jail for child molestation which is where they belong. Again, please tell your mom, you did nothing wrong and should not feel embarrassed about this. You are the child and you were abused!! You can also call 180-Turning Lives Around's Sexual Assault Hotline: (888) 264-Rape (7273). They could give you more information on NJ's laws and could give you support and resources. Another number and website for support is RAINN Sexual Assault at (800) 656-4673 or @ www.rainn.org. If you want to talk more please do not hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR we are here 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-21-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X