I feel suicidal and alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel suicidal and alone

Hello, I'm sorry but I've been feeling alone and like no one is there for me, I lock myself in my room or rather go to the park alone, and i don't have any friends, my parents work alot and my sister doesn't like me, and I'm feeling pretty suicidal, and i don't like bothering anyone so I just stay alone, it's very hard for me to talk to other people I just need some attention

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I just want to start off by saying that if you are in danger of harming yourself please contact 911 right away or contact the Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. You can also go to your local hospital’s ER and tell them that you need a crisis evaluation because you are feeling suicidal. I understand suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts can be overwhelming and ignoring the thoughts will be difficult but since you are writing us a message board take the next step and reach out to a Professional counselor or Psychiatrist. There are professional that can help you and want to help you feel your best. Tell someone you trust how you are feeling. Trusted relative? Mom? Dad? Trusted friend or adult? You can even call us and we can get help out you right away. It took strength and courage to reach out so don’t give up! Call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228. You do not have to go through this alone!!

Comment

You are not alone....don't give up...there is hope for you!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hello, I'm sorry but I've been feeling alone and like no one is there for me, I lock myself in my room or rather go to the park alone, and i don't have any friends, my parents work alot and my sister doesn't like me, and I'm feeling pretty suicidal, and i don't like bothering anyone so I just stay alone, it's very hard for me to talk to other people I just need some attention
      Please, please, please...don't give up. There is so much for you to experience in your life ahead of you. Please get some help now...it might seem really hard to do and scary but please believe that people in your life love you and it would devastate them if you were gone!! You are worth it! You are loved! You are important to the world...you might not see it right now...but you are. Please get some help today...you are worth it! Love, someone who has been there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X