Do I have schizophrenia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have schizophrenia?

Hi. So as you can see from the title I don't really know if I have schizophrenia. I have voices and I feel like I have abilities. I'm not really sure if I have schizophrenia.

We can not diagnose you. If you feel that you may be suffering from a mental illness then seek out a professional, a counselor or a psychiatrist. If you are underage then tell your parent or a trusted adult that your hearing voices and need to go to the doctor. If you need help getting numbers you can call us at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM. NJ Mental Health Cares can refer you to a doctor as well at (866) 202-4357. I've also attached a website called Reach Out @ http://us.reachout.com/ & it gives support to people who are dealing with mental illness. Please don't hesitate to reach out for help, there are people who want to help you and can so don't struggle with this alone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X