Getting a car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a car

Hello, I want to get a car, a used car that is. I currently don't have a job right now and I am just focusing on getting any job right now, so I can have money in my pocket. My mom told me that she has no problem buying a ((small)) used car for me but I need to work so I can pay insurance for it. My mom also told me that I need to find a "steady job", a job that pays me the same every week so that I can support it.

Do you have any idea what kinds of jobs I should be looking into? Jobs that can allow me to support having a car?

Thanks!

When looking for a job, you're going to want to consider your school schedule because if you want to work during the school it can't be at a 9-5 type job since you'll mostly be in school during those times. Look for jobs where they have night and weekend hours such as restaurants, fast food places, supermarkets or retail places like Target or Lowes. Any of these types of jobs will have entry level positions and hours that can be work around a school schedule and should have fairly scheduled hours. If you want to make some money to start off with just over the summer, look into landscaping. This is their busy season and they are usually hiring around this time. That way you can earn some $$ while you look for something more permanent. Good luck finding something! Call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X