Deep depression in women 20+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep depression in women 20+

Im 22. Been dealing with depression for most of my life. I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was 17, then was diagnosed with bipolar when I was 20. I've had a rough childhood, my parents are both deceased due to natural causes. I was bullied all throughout school. After my mom passed I had to take care of my father. Which forced me into a deeper depression. Then I stuffed my emotions down. I now have emotions I don't even have names for.

It's great that you're able to reach out even though you're going through a difficult time right now. I am truly sorry for your losses. Dealing with a death of a family member no matter how long or short ago can be very overwhelming and reaching out to others can be a big source of support especially when you're feeling depressed and alone!! Do you have any trusted friends? Relatives you can talk to? It does sound like you're still really grieving over losing your parents and that is normal, but if you feel that you are too overwhelmed then it is important to continue talking to a professional counselor. A licensed counselor or psychologist can offer you long-term guidance in dealing with your grief and recovering from your loss. This in turn can help you sort out what ever other emotions you are experiencing as well. Here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares at (866) 202-4357 or visit website @ www.njmentalhealthcares.org, they have numbers for professional therapist is your area if you need it. I am also listing a support website for dealing with grief or the loss of a loved one @ www.griefspeaks.com. I hope this help some! You're always welcome to call us 24/7; someone will always be here to take your call. You can even text us daily from 4pm to 8pm at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X