This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl issue

I been talking to this girl I been good friends with for while now and now we got in fight and we don't talk but I wanna be friends again. What should I do ?? Also I kinda wanna call and alk to counselor about this but I really fell more comfortable and would rather talk to women about this topic so what should I do

It can really be tough to be fighting with friends. Perhaps you can just try to reach out to her and tell her how you feel. It is possible that she just isn't aware that you are still interested in a friendship. At 2NDFLOOR, we are completely anonymous and confidential unless you tell us you are going to hurt yourself, someone else, or that you are being abused in some way. We are also here 24/7. Everyone here is able and willing to help you. If you are more comfortable talking to a woman, just give us a call. You can always hang up and call back at a different time to talk to a woman. Please give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X