I think I like him, advice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I like him, advice?

I met a guy yesterday. I thought he was cute, and he was sitting alone outside, so I sat down and started talking to him. He was actually super chill and nice! He didn't act awkward or uncomfortable and he was totally cool and open to having a conversation with me. There are so many things about him that I really like. I got to know a lot about him in those 30 mintues that we were talking, and he told me to add him on snapchat. He also said "we should talk sometime"!! I'm really happy and I'm glad he wants to hang out with me. The thing is, I like can't stop thinking about him. I know I only met him yesterday, but it's wierd haha. Anyways, I really want to hang out with him sometime. Should I ask him to hang out, or should I wait for him to ask me? I already made the first move by talking to him in the first place, so I should wait for him to ask me, right? But what if he never asks me to hang out? What do I do then?

Sounds like you're smitten, which means he made an impression on you in the short time that you've known him and now you want to know more about him. Being he was the one that brought up adding him on Snapchat and said you should talk more sometime, it's probably a pretty safe bet that he would be ok with talking more. Asking him to hang out vs. waiting for him to ask you to hang out is a question that is totally up to you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you asking someone to hang out and the worst they can say is no. What reason would you have for not asking him to hang out? Are you afraid it would make you seem to eager to spend time with him? If that's the case you can always try for a happy medium where you set a certain date and if he hasn't asked you out by that date, you go ahead and ask him out. Either way you decide, good luck and hope it works out well. Call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I did like him.... I think i Steel do......

I was really Good Friends with this Boy and he lile me but i was to into Someone eles to See that what i always wanted was right there. I Talled about this other Boy to him all the Time because he was my best Friend and i told him everything. Je Movied in 8th Grade and but we Steel Talked over Text. Then One Day me him Were Talking and he told me that he did Not belive in God but always did before so i did Not ever think about asking him about it. He got Mad at me and told me a bunch of stuff i did Not think he would ever say to me EVER. I go really Upset and my Grandma told him i Could no longer Talk to him. He told me he was Sorry One Day After that but i did Not say anything back because i did Not Know what to say to him..... What should i do?

Comment

It sounds like you both cared about each other so if you want to see where your friendship could go from here then reach out to him. You might want to right a pros and cons list to help make your decision or even talk to a friend you can trust, see what's their perspective. Ultimately, you decide what's best for you, I hope this has helped you some. If you need to talk further call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X