Help with a friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a friend

I really like this guy I mean I really like him, but he is 2 years older than me. He'll be 18 soon and I'm 15. The real problem is our relationship has been friend zoned in a way, but I really want to take it to the next level. He also dated one of my friends, and I kind of get the feeling she still likes him, so it's sort of a touchy subject. I just need some good advice

This definitely sounds like a tough position to be in. It may be helpful to weigh out the pros and cons with dating him and with your friend. Would she be mad? How would she feel? How would you feel if the roles were reversed? What would this do to your friendship? It can be really hard to have feelings for someone and not be sure how they feel about you. You may want to try talking to him and letting him know how you feel. It may even be helpful to talk to a close friend or someone you trust for advice. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X