sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex

i am 16 years old. my girlfriend wants to have sex with me but I'm scared she's gonna make fun of me bc i have a small penis and a condom will not fit me

There are many ways to answer this, but lets start with the most basic...are you ready to have sex. It sounds like you are still unsure and unsure and ready are two different things. Don't have sex with anyone unless you are ready to have sex. Being ready also means having a trusting partner that will love you for you and not for you penis size. Secondly, condoms come in all shapes and sizes. When you go shopping for them, check out the different sizes and types until you find one that is right for you. If you need help finding a proper sized condom, go on the popular websites for condoms and ask the companies if they make a type in your size. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X