happiness is an illusion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happiness is an illusion

I really hate myself and I want to die. I cant talk to my family and they refuse to get me a therapist. I'm no longer on any meds and my biggest support and I are no longer speaking. I need help.

If you are in danger to yourself please contact 911 immediately or contact the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. It's extremely difficult to feel like other people do not understand the pain you are experiences or what you are going through. Having that family/friend support is extremely important, but that isn't the only support there is. Your school can be a great support system. You could have a counselor from your school approach your parents and try talking to them about what is going on. If the school makes the referral they may understand a little bit more about how you are feeling. Sometimes it takes a different perspective to explain something. However, if you want it to come from you try writing your parents a letter. They may not understand the magnitude of this situation. I can understand believing that you do not have any other options but you do. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It feels awful now but it does get better and we can help you. You do matter! Check out the suicide prevention you matter website which encourages youth to support each other during these difficult times http://www.youmatter.suicidepreventi...-you-matter-2/ You can also check there main page which has other resources as well http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ We will help you in any way that we can! If you want to talk more please contact 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X