I feel numb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel numb

I haven't been able to feel anything for the past month and I just don't know what to do

I am sorry you feel this way but we are here to help at 2ndfloor. Have you thought about why you might be feeling this way for the past month? Has something happened in your life that might have caused you to feel this way? Have you shared your feelings with anyone else? If not, I would suggest letting someone know how you feel. Are you able to speak to your parents? I am sure they would want to know if you were feeling this way. If you can't reach out to them. please let someone you can trust know what you are going through. It does sound like you need some support and possibly some counseling. If you would like you can always reach out to 2ndfloor and speak to a someone here. We are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or you can text between 4-8 PM daily. Please reach out to someone for help, you deserve to feel better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X