Need Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice

Over 2 years before we started dating I masturbated on omegle (video chat website). I realized that this was a stupid thing to do so I stopped it long before we started dating and haven't done it since. Even though I didn't give any info out and I don't think I showed my face, I'm worried that I may have been recorded and that the videos may come back to me. In the event that this happened, I don't want her to think that I was doing this while we were dating. Should I tell her about what I did and let her know that I stopped before we started going out? Or should I forget about it unless it the videos come up, and then explain the situation. Is there anyway I could prove that the videos were from long before? I know that the choice is mine, but I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you would do in this situation. Thank you

I can't make the decision for you whether or not this is something that you should open up to your girlfriend about. If it's something that continues to worry you then maybe talking to her would help to alleviate some of this stress and uncertainty. I'm not sure how to prove if the videos were from a long time ago, and I cannot guarantee that you were not recorded. However, if this happened over two years ago and nothing has been brought to your attention then maybe they don't exist. I can't tell you how your girlfriend will react when she hears this news, but in relationships there will always be uncomfortable conversations. You will have to decide whether or not this is something that you feel comfortable putting in the past. It's ok to forgive yourself for choices that you made and are not proud of. They do not have to define you or your future relationships. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X