Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would I have to tell my significant other?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I have to tell my significant other?

Over a year before I began a relationship with my significant other, I used to masturbate on a video chat site with random people from time to time. I stopped that long before I began a relationship with my SO because I realized it was a mistake. Would I have to tell my SO that I used to do this online before we began our relationship? Can I just leave it in the past and forget about? If my SO asked if I had sex in the past, do I have to tell them that I used to do provacative things online or can I keep it to myself? I would much rather let the past be the past and forget about those things, but there is always a chance that I was recorded and it could come back (even though I'm pretty sure I never showed my face and covered my genitlas while I did it).

Everyone has a past and who you decide to tell about it is completely up to you!! You don't have to share this experience if it makes you uncomfortable right now, just give yourself some time to trust that it's okay. Good Luck and call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X