therapy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• therapy

I need therapy but my parents will not be convinced if its expensive. I checked them out and theyre all over hundred dollars. I dont want religious organizations and i need an experienced therapist. Can u provide me with resources? I live in east brunswick

Here is the number and link to NJ Mental Health Cares at (866) 202-435 or www.njmentalhealthcares.org, the hours are 8am-10pm for you to call. Mental health professionals provide information on mental health issues and can refer you to NJ’s public mental health services. So give them a call and see what providers are in your area. I don't know how old you are but if you are in school you can also ask your guidance counselor or social worker for a number to someone. If you need to talk further about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 or text us daily from 4-8PM. Good Luck!

Comment

i understand

I know what you are going thru. I have to go to a therapists office 1 time a week, a cmo worker which is a therapists that comes to my house is there 3 days a week, and and my medication doctor I see 1 time a month. I go to a great therapist and medicine doctor. my health insurance isn't working and they still see me and I still don't have to pay. they have offices all around nj and other states it is called oaks integrated care. I have ptsd, depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, and, ADD. they help me a lot. you should talk to an adult about going there or even calling. there website is oaksintcare.org. good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X