Friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend

Friend. So my boyfriend have a friend they been friends for ever since little but my bf friend have a new girl and everytime she argue with his bf my bf friend. She. Text my bf to ask him if he can ask his friend to call her then she will text again saying like my bf dont text me and I did not see him last week I feel uncomfortable with this i don't think is good I have a argue with my bf cause I told him since the firts day she texted him he should say something to her but he did not he told me that he forgot. To tell her to stop texting him to talk about her bf he s friend well today she texted again saying her bf my bf friend dont want nothing to do with her I feel mad and uncomfortable like why she have to text my bf for she have to fix her own relationship problem with her bf is not one problem and i m not insecure I just dont think is right she text my bf so he can fix the problems between her and her bf I found her on fb and I was ready to text her but firts I need to ask someone what should i do in this situation should i text her and ask her to stop texting my bf or what should i do? I dont want to sound insecure but I dont feel comfortable with this ? Thank you i will appreciate your answer

I can understand why this would make you feel uncomfortable. She may be reaching out to him since your boyfriend is close to her boyfriend and he may know how to handle the situation a little better since he knows him. If you chose to reach out to her you may want to explain why it makes your uncomfortable, but try talking to your boyfriend again first. You could talk to him about creating boundaries with this girl, or telling her he doesn't feel comfortable getting involved all the time. It sounds like the girl just doesn't know who to turn to when she fights with her boyfriend and your boyfriend knows him the best. However, if it is creating arguments then continue to talk to your boyfriend about why you are feeling this way. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X