I feel like I wanna throw up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I wanna throw up

Hi. I have used this message board, and to be honestx its never really helped since the advices are too general and broad. Plz tell me something new and something different. Ok... so Ive been having alot of issues thats affecting me inside out. Its against my religion to kill myself, so I won't do that. Anyways, I feel constantly nauseous, and paralyzed. .. like I cant get up it move. I started "scratching" myself in a way to look forward to something. Its like I want my teachers to notice and its a way of crying for help. I dont want to be the person to come up and admit these effects because I feel awkward and funny, so someone hopefully will notice and report me without me denying that I need help. I cry dso much that I am about to throw up and some days u eat somedays I dont. Now lets go to the emotional part... my councelor at school who is supportive is verrrrrry busy for me, andnow I feel betrayed cuz she promised to help me, instead she didnt put me as her priority. Thats why I think if somebody reported, she will pat attention to me. My parents are close minded and very misunderstanding and I give up talking to them. Crying has been like a practice and depression had become like a religion. No one understands me. I feel to deeply and I just have no one.

Looking for attention by acting out is not a great way to get help. Be forward and ask for the help you need. Your well being is worth that much. Crying out for help in your actions might never get noticed, but asking for help will. Your counselor at school sounds like a good person to trust, but you have to remember that she has a school full of people that she deals with, so it might not be that she betrayed you, but that she is going to get to you soon. Maybe if your parents aren't good to talk to about the actual problems you are going through, you could ask them about getting some form of mental health therapy. As far as message board answers not helping you because they are broad, we also offering phone and texting services, which can be a little more personal because we have the ability to have a back and forth conversation where questions can be asked and answered and specifics can be given. Feel free to use them anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

attention?

You know how people are told they cut for attention and are disliked for it? Is that what im doing? Based on how I came off, am I doing it for attention or is it my way of coping? Cuz I dont wanna feel like im a person "that cuts for attention".

Comment

I cannot tell you why you are cutting, the only thing I can say is it is not a healthy behavior. It does sound like it would benefit you to talk to a professional counselor about this, here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares at (866) 202-4357 someone there can give you the name to mental health providers in your area. Also, have you heard of the butterfly project? http://butterfly-project.tumblr.com/ it’s a good way to bring people together who have experienced self-harm. There are many other resources you can use as well @ http://www.selfinjury.com/ which can provide you with referrals if you are looking for another therapist or may be able to give you some treatment information. I hope this has helped and remember you are not alone, there is support for you. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR we are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily between 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X