Hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Well I m having trouble with my new job the problem is my supervisor I have to keep asking him what to do next cause he tell me to do something them after that when I m done with it he disapear and I cant find him I don't like to keep asking people what should I do next but I have to I m a new employe

The next time you go into work make sure that you ask your supervisor for a list of things that he/she expects you to do for the day. Ask if there is anyone else that can show you the ropes of the job until you get the hang of it, maybe even for just a day or two. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions, no questions are dumb one. Keep in mind that it takes time to get use to a new job and part of a new job is just hands on learning so give yourself the time to learn the job! Good Luck and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X