I can't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't

Hi I m having trouble in my new job walmart overnights stocker when I did the application I thought it was gonna be a easy and normal job but since the firts day I see is not easy is too many things to do I m 22 years old female 4'11 and weigh 100 lb The first day I came no one explain nothing to me the supervisor did a lit of bit He asked me to do a full big metal car of dog food I did it I stocked it them he tooked me in the back and I was just helping another associate when we was done that job I did not know what to do next and I couldn't find my supervisor to ask him what to do next? I feel so fustrated already 2 day of work so yesterday I was just looking and touching thing in the sale floor that I thought it need to be stocke in different place ;( them I went home so fustrated and sad today I came in at 5:am and he was showing me how to scan the product in the sale room them he tooked me to the back to help someone else and them he disapiar again and I did not know what to do so I asked someone and they said he was supposed to give me a scanned machine but he didn't and now I m in a hour lunch hope I can see him when I clock back in ;( i want to quit what should I do it s a hard job is like a man job ;( I need the money though

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time on your new job. The next time you go in make sure you talk to your manager and ask him for a list of your job responsibilities. Ask him if you've completed the work he assigned, if you are allowed to make sure things on the sales floor are in the proper place. I'm sure a lot of shoppers move things to the wrong places. Are you able to talk to the other people you're working with to see what their responsibilities are, when your manager isn't available? Don't give up, any new job can be frustrating at first until you get used to it. Good Luck and please reach out to 2NDFLOOR again. We are available 24/7 by phone and you can text too any day between 4-8 PM. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X