College stress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College stress

So I've applied to almost a good 12-15 colleges. Well most of them declined me, and only two have accepted me and I'm not too crazy about those schools. I'm still waiting for answers from other schools but I'm slowly starting to lose hope, patience and faith. It's hard seeing everyone else getting into the colleges of their choice and you're just sitting there like "well i don't know where I'm going yet". And there is still a chance that the schools I didn't hear from yet will reject me. I just need advice on how to stay hopeful and have faith through this whole process because I am losing faith and it's starting to become depressing to me. I actually feel stupid because no one is accepting me into their school. All I want is for someone to give me a chance and no one is giving me that chance. Help me please. I am a senior in high school in case of you didn't know.

I can understand wanting to loose hope and faith when waiting to hear back from colleges. It can be extremely frustrating and stressful. Yes, there is a chance these schools could reject your application but there is also a chance that they will accept you. If you aren't thrilled about the schools that have accepted you, you could always contact schools that you liked and see if you could be put on a wait list or see if there is something you could do to reapply. The good news is even if you decide to go to one of the schools you were accepted in and don't like it you can always transfer to a school that you like better. There are so many different things you can do so don't let yourself get caught up in these final schools. Not everyone gets into their favorite school and sometimes it takes reapplying, transferring, or waitlisting to get to a school that you are really passionate about. I hope this helps. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X