help me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me

I feel so alone, im sad and tired, I just want sleep for the rest of my life and never see me in the mirror, im fat, im ugly and I never will be enough, I need a hug, I want scream so louder, I want go back to my country, my family don’t care about, im lost…

I'm so sorry that you have been feeling sad and alone. We are here and want to help you! It can be difficult if you don't feel like you have someone that you can talk to about the way you are feeling. Are you afraid that people won't understand if you try to open up to them? You would be surprised how many people have had negative thoughts about themselves or felt this way before. However, these thoughts you are having are not true. You are enough!! We want you to be able to look in the mirror and love the person that is looking back at you. You don't have to feel this way and sometimes the change starts just by telling someone what is going on. Is there someone that you trust that you can talk to? It can be family, friends, someone from school? You can also go see a counselor, either in school or outside of school. They can help you to develop coping skills and to discuss more these feelings you are having. If you want to talk more or if you are ever feeling alone you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X