getting through

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting through

Hello, I am being disrespected by both my mom and sister on a daily basis. I am starting to get VERY angry about this and now i am starting to hurt myself. I am thinking of cutting and suicide as well. I keep my emotions bottled up and just feel very angry now. I don't know what to do. I am religious but i feel that does not help much. I feel as though everyone and everything around me is happy and normal but me. I don't feel as though i have much for happiness. I feel alone and I don't experience love in my life, at least not right now anyway. I know I need help and have been going to therapy but I am not getting any happier from that.
    I used to be in a mental hospital. I was both good and bad. The first time was okay but the second time messed my thinking up to this day.

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. This is very serious and you need to get help ASAP. There is at least one person out there who can help you. Please tell a family member, a friend, trusted adult, school counselor, your therapist...someone, how you are feeling. Call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We want to assist you and we can get you the help you need. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us between 4pm and 8pm. Do not believe that cutting or killing yourself is the solution because it is NOT. Don't be alone in this. Be strong. Please reach out and get help now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X