No announcement yet.

I think my depression is coming back..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my depression is coming back..

I had been battling depression for a long time. When I was finally going insane and self harming my mom finally took me to get help. After a year of psychiatry and talking to a therapist I was deemed ok to terminate counseling. I have anxiety and depression and my mom stopped getting my pills. I'm having panic attacks and am stressed about school. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm relapsing...

The first thing that comes to mind is return to the things that worked the first time around. If Psychiatry and medication helped maybe you can try to speak with your Mom about starting them up again. It's good that you recognized what was happening to you before you had a more significant relapse. Sometimes battling depression can seem like a roller coaster ride with lots of ups and downs throughout. Sometimes you'll feel fine, and other times you might go through bouts of sadness. All of this is normal, but you need to make sure to reach out for help during the tough times (as you did here). Continue to reach out for help as needed and remember that if you ever feel like no one is there for you, we always are and you can call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X