Self Trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Trouble

I'm new to this whole thing, so I don't know if this will be viewed or anything. But, lately, I've been having some trouble with myself, like, problems starting to come back. I went to my doctor, and she said I was showing signs of depression, and she suggested that I go to a therapist. I did, and it seemed like none of the advice she gave me helped, even though I tried to use it. I'm running out of options, and I feel like I'm broken, that I can't get my emotions back in check. It's getting in the way of my schoolwork and I feel like my friends hate me because of it. I just want to be happy again.

I am sorry you are going through this. Your doctor gave you good advice and good for you following through and seeing a therapist. Many people would have ignored that request, so you should give yourself a pat on the back. Were you diagnosed with depression? Do your parents know you feel this way? I think it is extremely important for you to continue seeing your therapist. You have to give therapy time and finding the right therapist is important too. So make sure you continue with your therapist but if that counselor doesn't seem to be helping, find another one. Does you counselor in school know what you're going through? If not and if you give her permission, she can share some information with your teachers too. Do your friends know what you're going through? You mentioned you think your friends hate you. I am sure they don't, they probably just don't understand. Try to explain it to them, if you feel comfortable with that. Please remember there are people out there which will help you so don't give up. If you would like, to discuss this or anything further, please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, 24/7. You can also text any day between 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X