Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

So im 22 and suffering from extreame depression and every day i am suffering from thoughts of killing my self i cant do this any longer. I was told i should call the moible crisrs unit when i get the urge im abiut kill my self but i dont no much aboit what a moible crises unit is like do they come to your place in marked car ? Who are they ? How many of them would come ? and also what number to call for it living in hudson county

I'm sorry that you are going through such a difficult time, but I'm glad that you have reached out for help and are looking for more information. That takes a lot of strength and courage. http://www.hudsonservicenetwork.org/...44&ei=1&li=370 Here is the website for Mobile crisis in Hudson County. Mobile crisis is a 24 hour service that comes to your home to do a psychiatric evaluation. I'm not sure how many people come, but there is a phone number on this website 866-367-6023, where you can call and get a consultation 24/7. That is also the number you would call to have someone come to your home. If you are having thoughts of suicide you can also call 911 immediately or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255. I hope that these resources assist you in getting the help that you need and deserve. Remember we are here for you if you need to talk more. Calll 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X